Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Best Birthday of My ENTIRE LIFE!!!

.....

So today is my birthday and I got to pick the place to eat dinner. Joel and I went on a stroll over to the Keio Department Store. We decided it was better to eat at one of the restaurants in the Hotel. It was called Kagari and it was pretty dang good. I had grilled chicken with "Ponzu" sauce and Udon noodles with a side of steamed rice.

Jim leaves after his meal and is gone for almost 30 minutes. He finally comes back when we are all ready to go talk about karaoke plans and the next day. Joel and I go back to our room to grab a few things. We meet up with Michele and Sunghee and then we go down to PL's room to talk about karaoke. I walk into the dark room and there was every Sonosian with a cake! Just for me! Man I was so fooled. I had no idea that they were gonna do that!

PL got the cake before dinner. Jim left during dinner to go buy plates and forks and Lois collected our rice paper place mats from to use incase Jim didn't find plates or anything. Lois said she was collecting them for an art project she wanted to do when she got home. GRR! lol

After that Michele, Joel, Jan, Cheryl, PL, Sunghee, Samantha, Jeannine and myself went out for karaoke and man did we make a fool of ourselves! But it was extremely fun. Sunghee sung her heart out and Joel and I got to sing Brittney together!

I have never had that many people celebrate a birthday with me and I appreciate it soooo much! I thought being on tour in Japan and having a birthday away from all of my family and friends back home was going to be a little sad but the Sonosians did a great job at making me happy and making this the best birthday I have ever had. I will never forget my 20th birthday in Japan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment