Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All my bags are packed...

.....

... I'm ready to go!

Gretchen is picking me up tomorrow morning to take me to SFO for the 12-hour long flight to Japan. (I just realized that I need to pack some books to read on the plane!!)

I've got everybody's passports, with visas attached -- except for Joel's and PL's because they're flying on Thursday, so I gave those to Joel this afternoon -- and will distribute them at the airport.

Our videographer will be joining us in a few days to tape our Tokyo concerts. This footage will be used in our upcoming documentary (to be released in the spring). I hope they get lots of great shots of the gorgeous concert halls we'll be playing in!

Alas! and alack, I've got a slight cold, so I've packed some Sudafed, Dayquil, and nasal spray. (I've also packed my immunization record so I won't get quarantined!!)

Japan, here we come -- it's our SIXTH trip! Yay!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment